[Zope] RE: string to objectname conversion ?

Gijs Reulen greulen@gilsing.nl
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 01:46:10 +0200

Ok, I am very sorry to have cluthered this list. What can I say ? I am
definitely not up to Zen yet, because I was thinking in a very old fashioned
way :-(
The question and the answer were the same message; the example Method I gave
works perfectly when called for whatever object thanks to the wonderfull
world of objects and aquisition :-)

Good night
Gijs Reulen