[Zope] SiteAccess-Apache: passing HOST header

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@softax.com.pl
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 16:53:32 +0200

"Dr. Dieter Maurer" wrote:

> Does anybody know how to convince Apache to pass
> the information from the HTTP HOST header down to ZServer.
>
> This would be very useful for SiteAccess Access Rules.

I asked similar question about week ago. Someone advised me to use
non-standard apache module mod_proxy_and_forward. I must admit, I has
not tried it yet (I use binary apache distribution and I still have no
time to find apache sources and compile them).

-- Serwis nie tylko mieszkaniowy: http://www.mk.w.pl