[Zope] ZPoPyDA installation: help needed

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 11:45:01 PDT

>you stumbled across a tiny problem there :-)

Danke. The problem does not seem so tiny, after all. :-)

>postgres SQL database server itself as well as you are not running a libc6
>but
>mereley a libc5 system ?

Correct. RedHat Linux 5.2.

>try this:
>rpm -qf /lib/libc.so*

glibc-2.0.7-29

Old enough to be a fossil, eh? :)

>Check out http://rpmfind.net and go to the rpm database and then to

Will do.

>PS: ever though about upgrading your installation ? You might get benefits
>(and
>lots of work) by doing this.

Leider die ist nicht meine Maschine... too bad.

This is not the first time I install some software, then find out that I
need to install something else first, and then find out that to install that
"something else", I need to install some other thing first, and to install
that "some other thing", I only need to install a whole new Operating
System. :)

regards,

Hung Jung