[Zope] Squishdot upgrade HELP- screwy max posts behaviour

sean@horse101.com sean@horse101.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:58:58 -0700

I upgraded my 3.x version of Squishdot to 4.1  I followed all the instructions,
but when I got to the part where you "push this button once" after the
upgrade to 4, I got an error (so of cource I pushed it many times and now
get the message that: Error Type: Index Exists Error Value: The
index specified already exists).  I hate to say it but I did not right the
original error down.  Maybe it was the same I was I get now...I don't know.

Anyway, now I am having problems.  I have not had a single post to the
page (it seems like since my upgrade...but cannot be sure).  I have added
test articles with no problem but nothing new by others.

Here is a hard fact illustrating part of my current problem:  When I set the
options to show 25 maximum posts on main page I get 8 displayed.
When I set it to show 50, I get 16.  WHAT IS GOING ON?
Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look at it at http://www.dressage.to/forum/dressage

--Sean