[Zope] Checking for broken Hyerlinks

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:48:58 +0100 (GMT)

> > Is it possible to check for
> > broken hyperlinks in Zope?
>
> If you mean check a Zope site for broken links, you should be able to use
> any off-the-shelf link checking software without any problem. We use a
> customised link checker written in Python for our Zope sites at NIP.

Just to add to this, you might want to take a look at ht//Check by
Gabriele Bartolini. It's available from Freshmeat.net:

 http://freshmeat.net/redir/homepage/963506357

Which seems to be a pretty comprehensive link checker suite.

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]