[Zope] ZClass inheriting from image question

Meeting Maker Webmaster webmaster@meetingmaker.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 22:26:02 +0200

Hello,

I am still working on my "users preferences" I mentioned earlier. For now I
will stay with the standard acl_users as they seem to offer everything I
currently need to authenticate the user. On the other side, I am creating a
new ZClass that will be used to store the user information in properties.
As I finally also want to store the picture of the user, I decided to
create ZClass that will subclass _ZClass_for_Image.

I want to change the default way the ZClass renders it's information. I
want more than simply a picture so I crated a new method "index_html" in my
ZClass.

My question is: How do I display the picture from this index_html method?

Thank you for your help.

Gérard Métrailler Jr.

Meeting Maker Inc.
... the intelligent choice for collaborative scheduling

Email: webmaster@meetingmaker.com
Web: http://www.meetingmaker.com