[Zope] Re: Help with installing PoPy & ZPoPyDA

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:31:22 PDT

--- In zope@egroups.com, ed colmar <element@i...> wrote:
>Hi, I downloaded the current versions of ZPoPyDA, and PoPy from
>www.mixadlive.com, and I cannot figure out how to execute the installation.

Run the autogen.sh script first, instead of the ./configure.

Could you send an e-mail to Eric (one of the authors) eric@mixadlive.com? So
things can get fixed properly in the documentation. I've already told him
the problem, but in all freeware things, the authors need to be reminded of
the problems. After two different users mentioning the same problem, usually
it gets fixed. :)

Check your OS, too. I have not been able to use ZPoPyDA, yet. PostGreSQL 7.x
require RedHat 6.x, so I am out of luck with my RedHat 5.2. I am waiting for
my RedHat to be upgraded.

regards,

Hung Jung