[Zope] using Zope add on products

Stephen Cimarelli stephen@clari.net.au
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:42:43 +1000 (EST)

Hi All

I just need a little help, (Zope Newbie:) )

I want to create a website creator, I want to provide my end users with
a 1-2 page form with lots of check boxes, list boxes, etc..   Once the users
has finished making his/hers selections, I want my product to go and create the
web site. easy :)

Now for the questions, How do I call other products from mine?

ie, say I have install the Znavigator product.

On my create website form the users has chosen a default menu of
'home','products','services','contacts'.

From my product I want to be able to call the Znavigator , create the menu, than
create the menu items.

I can us manage_addFolder to create folders, but I can not figure out how to
call add on products?

Is there documentation on all the manage_xxxx functions?

Can anyone point me in the right direction, Please

E-Mail: Stephen Cimarelli <stephen@clari.net.au>
Date: 14-Aug-00
Time: 09:20:12
ClariNet Internet Solutions