[Zope] problems connections to database

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:22:26 +0200

Hi,

I get a strange error here. Suddenly the connection to my interbase db
doens't works anymore. I get the following message :

  <H2>Zope Error</H2>
  <P>Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
  </P>
  <P><STRONG>Products.gvibDA.gvib.gvibExceptions.Error</STRONG></P>

  Sorry, a Zope error occurred.<p>
<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 240, in abort
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZODB/Transaction.py, line 155, in abort
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/TM.py, line 126, in abort
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products/gvibDA/db.py, line 178, in _abort
  File gvib/gvib.py, line 466, in rollback
Error: - Unable to complete network request to host &quot;localhost&quot;.
-- Error writing data to the connection. -- Broken pipe

The thing is that I can access to the database with another program, but
with Zope I get this error. It has worked the past days, but now it keeps
returning this error.

Anybody an idea?

Thanks, Tom.