[Zope] Seeking Zope Volunteers

Lyn A Headley laheadle@cs.uchicago.edu
15 Aug 2000 14:19:03 -0500

    Andrew> campaign cannot accept | contributions from corporations,
    Andrew> PACs or special interest organizations so | we rely on
    Andrew> contributions from individuals like you.

    Andrew> And you are now Lyno Sullivan, Spammer and in violation of
    Andrew> your own laws.

What is your problem?  I don't see you flaming people for posting zope
job advertisements or other requests for help with zope projects.
This guy's post is directly relevant to zope and free software.
Calling it spam is way way _way_ out of line, and you should
apologize.

    Andrew> Too bad I don't even live in the same country as you. Or
    Andrew> in the same hemisphere. I don't think too many people
    Andrew> subscribed to the list signed on to a technical list for
    Andrew> Political Announcements.

Perhaps less narrow-minded folks would see the advancement of Free
software in ANY arena as a positive step, regardless of whether it
happened in their country of origin.

-Lyn