[Zope] The mysteries of Product icons ?????

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:06:32 +0200

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 02:08:47PM -0500, Daniel Rusch wrote:
> I made an icon form my new product, Zope loaded it correctly.
>
> Then someone had the brilliant idea to change it. I can not figure out
> how to get Zope to load the new icon. I have deleted the product from
> Product Management at /Control_Panel / Products, rm the *.pyc files,
> bounced Zope, but it still hangs on to the old icon.
>
> Can anyone out there demystify this for me???

Zope reads images for Python Product icons from disk at startup, it
doesn't store them persistently though. However, many browsers cache them
agressively. Did you do a force-reload?

--
Martijn Pieters