[Zope] __call__ error message - I gave up

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:03:45 +0200 (CEST)

cuiod-tec Jens Gelhaar writes:
 > What I like to do is pretty simple, but I don't get it. The following code
 > snippet is simple and what I want to is straightforward:
 >
 > <dtml-in "objectItems('DTML Document')">
 >   <dtml-var sequence-item>
 > </dtml-in>
 >
 > All DTML Documents in a Folder should be put together in one document. It
 > works fine, if there is no reference to another object. But when I put
 > something like
 > <dmtl-var imageobject> in one of this DTML Document I get the appended error
 > message.
 >
 > Any Idea
 >
 > Jens

 > Error Type: AttributeError
 > Error Value: __call__
This is the acquisition bug, I analysed about 1 month ago.

It might be fixed in 2.1.1b1; I am not sure, however.

Until the bug is fixed, I would try to avoid DTML documents
and stay with DTML methods.

Dieter