[Zope] Yihaw- adding HTML files - newbie questions?

Sean Kelley sean@horse101.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 15:08:16 -0700

I want to add HTML files to the Yihaw directory but when I use "add file" it
creates its own header thereby cancelling out my header in the file.  If I use the
add text note or other methods for adding objects you can paste HTML into a form
but cannot select from the OS (upload).  Am I missing something here or is it a
little difficult to add these types of items?  I may want to edit an HTML file but
there is no mechanism for doing this with add file.

All I am trying to provide an easy way to display/manage hierarchical html files in
folders.  I may want to add a squishdot object on some folders and would like to
incorporate banner ads, etc.  Am I better of with straight Zope?  Is there another
product that will do this?  If I use straight Zope, is there an easy way to show a
folders dtml documents via DTML?

--Sean