[Zope] Zope on HPUX

Soren Roug soren@roug.org
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:58:09 +0200

I too need thread-support in HPUX and have been unsuccessfull in getting
it to work. According to the DejaNews newsgroups, threads under 10.20
are DCE threads, so maybe if you configure python with
--with-dec-threads ... That avenue is not open to me, as the HPUX i have
access to does not have the optional threads package installed, and
nobody knows how to install it. (At least I got them to type 'shutdown'
before they remove power :-)

What I need is a threads-package I can install in /usr/local/lib. Does
anyone have one?