[Zope] Access to management screens slow in Opera

Jean Jordaan Jean@mosaicsoftware.com
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:16:02 +0200

Hi all

More funny Opera 4.01 behaviour. When accessing '/manage/'
for the first time after startup, '/manage_workspace' just
doesn't appear. The status line says 38kb loaded at 128
bytes/second (and falling), and it's been saying that for 5
minutes now. This usually happens when I start up. Viewing
the same page with IE in the meantime works perfectly.
When I interrupt Opera, the correct complete page appears.

--
Jean Jordaan       --    technical writer    --
Mosaic Software    --    Zope 2.1.6 on WinNT and W2K