[Zope] how can I determine the list of user names?

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:54:16 -0600

jpenny@universal-fasteners.com wrote:

>  I would like to construct a pull down of the users defined in
> an acl_users of a particular location.

When do you need it (can it wait a bit?), and are you needing to authenticate against an external database?

The Membership (ALPHA!) product has the means for doing so, but it looks a weak or two from being beta. Mind you, I do
have three production sites using it, but I like living on the edge ... the view is better. :)

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.