[Zope] Generic Workflow Products?

Paolo Bizzarri p.bizzarri@icube.it
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:57:25 +0200

>    There is an standards based (WFMC -- workflow management coalition,
>    www.wfmc.org) Zope product that really has seen no progress since early
>    this year - see openflow.sourceforge.net

Correct. OpenFlow was a bit stopped, for two reasons:

1) we here at Icube had undergone acquisition, so it was a bit complicated to
follow on the project itself;

2) we have started from WfMC, which was good for defining the interfaces but
was a bit bad for designing a real system. Hopefully we can start to work
again after the end of this month.

More news hopefully to come.

Paolo

--
Paolo Bizzarri - Responsabile Marketing  Icube Srl
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia