[Zope] Re:

Jesse D. Sightler jsight@pair.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:11:30 -0400

--------------030108030601000806040808

Hi Melissa,

> Did you get to come down this weekend?  If you did, then that was one
> short visit!

It was a very short visit, as I ended up coming in Saturday afternoon
and leaving early Sunday afternoon to go to a 5PM meeting.

> Well, after tomorrow you may not recognize me.  (I may not
> want to recognize me either!)  I am going tomorrow to Laura Hipps to get
> my hair cut and possibly highlighted.  I have always wanted it short, so
> here goes.  Even though I really want it, it is still scary.  (Be glad
> that you are not a girl!)

So how do you like it?

> Well, I was just wondering if you think you could handle riding the rides
> with me at Carowinds?

Sure.  :)

> The only kinds of rides I don't ride are the ones
> that hang you upside-down and leave you there for a little while.

Oh, I used to never ride those, but I'vc gotten to the point now where
I'll ride just about any of them.  Admittedly, I'm still not the biggest
of "stand-up" coasters...   The "vortex" (which is, I think, still the
only one like that at Carowinds) actually looks pretty good, though.  :)

>   Are
> you going to meet us at the church or are you going to meet us at
> Carowinds?

I'm planning on coming down Friday evening and meeting y'all at the
church.  Do you know what time they are planning on meeting?  The last
that I had heard was 8 AM.

---------
Jess

--------------030108030601000806040808

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
<pre wrap>Did you get to come down this weekend?  If you did, then that was one
short visit!  </pre>
It was a very short visit, as I ended up coming in Saturday afternoon and
 leaving early Sunday afternoon to go to a 5PM meeting. <br>
<pre wrap>Well, after tomorrow you may not recognize me.  (I may not
want to recognize me either!)  I am going tomorrow to Laura Hipps to get
my hair cut and possibly highlighted.  I have always wanted it short, so
here goes.  Even though I really want it, it is still scary.  (Be glad
that you are not a girl!)</pre>
So how do you like it?<br>
<pre wrap>Well, I was just wondering if you think you could handle riding the rides
with me at Carowinds?  </pre>
Sure.&nbsp; :)<br>
<pre wrap>The only kinds of rides I don't ride are the ones
that hang you upside-down and leave you there for a little while.</pre>
Oh, I used to never ride those, but I'vc gotten to the point now where I'll
 ride just about any of them.&nbsp; Admittedly, I'm still not the biggest of "stand-up"
 coasters... &nbsp; The "vortex" (which is, I think, still the only one like that
 at Carowinds) actually looks pretty good, though.&nbsp; :)<br>
<pre wrap>  Are
you going to meet us at the church or are you going to meet us at
Carowinds?
</pre>
I'm planning on coming down Friday evening and meeting y'all at the church.&nbsp;
 Do you know what time they are planning on meeting?&nbsp; The last that I had
 heard was 8 AM.<br>
Jess<br>

--------------030108030601000806040808--