[Zope] Microsoft SQL Server Access under Linux?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:46:24 +0200

Hi Darin,

Darin Lee wrote:

> Zopistas,
>
> Is it possible to access an ODBC data source through Zope running under Linux? I have perused the literature, and it appears the Zope DA's for ODBC only run under the Win32 environment.
>
> I would very much like to setup ZAP (for many reasons), but our "organizational standard" is MS SQL Server 6.5.

It might or might not be helpful for you.
I also have a bunch of databases only accessible via ODBC,
so we use Merants Sequelink-Socket product (since we bought it).
So far I could get mxODBC to work with it flawlessy.
Now I'm up to integrate it into the ZmxODBC DA published some
days ago at zope.org.