[Zope] wherefore art thou NotMail?

Ben Leslie benno@sesgroup.net
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:09:16 +1100

Hi tav!

On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, tav wrote:

> i was going to make use of the Bank Holiday weekend by trying out some zope
> products that i havent had time to play with... and NotMail was high on my
> list.
>
> i managed to install the IMAP server that it needed and went to get the
> tarball, and it has gone missing from the zope.org site ;p
>
> can someone please direct me to where i might find this elusive product.
> thanks

The original thing should be there somewhere. i was working on something
oname NotMail2 (yeah I'm not exactly imaginative), which worked to some
degree, it should still be on zope under my member area (Benno, or benno
I think).

I got swamped by other work and never finished debugging it and then
something else called WorldPilot ?? or something came out, which does the
same basically the same thing.

If you still really want to use NotMail and can't find it on the zope
website email me and I can send you a tar ball.

Benno