[Zope] Zope.org is soooooo slow (not really)

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:06:48 -0400

Umm.. what makes you say it is slow? It popped up just as fast as
Microsoft.com and Apple.com this morning (with each page after even faster).

Might be your connection. Certainly not slow from here (NYC, DSL)