[Zope] <dtml-with> and PARENTS[0]

Tim Hicks Tim Hicks" <tim.hicks@iname.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:19:00 +0100

OK, I have a standard_html_header for my site that uses the following

<dtml-with "PARENTS[0]">
 <title><dtml-var head_title></title>

 <META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="<dtml-var meta_keywords>">

 <META NAME="description" CONTENT="<dtml-var meta_description>">

<META NAME="author" CONTENT="<dtml-var meta_author>">

<META NAME="copyright" CONTENT="<dtml-var meta_copyright>">

<dtml-var head_javascript>

<snipped rest of document>

<dtml-var id>

</dtml-with>

In this way, the properties of the ZClass (into which the
standard_html_header is placed) are used for the for the meta
author/copyright/keywords/description/javascript.  All of those that I
just mentioned work perfectly well, with the correct property being
inserted, however, <dtml-var id> results in the id of the parent
folder of standard_html_header being inserted, instead of the id of
the zclass.  Could anyone point out how I can get hold of the zclass
id?

thanks very much

tim