[Zope] Newbie SQL problem: Query Error: Cannot render query template

Stephen Nosal stephennosal@e3mil.com
31 Aug 2000 06:40:58 -0700

Troy-

Have you tried running this from the DOS prompt? I ran into all sorts of problems running 2.1.6 on NT4WS with the ODBCDA. Everything was fine when I used the start and stop scripts from the command line. When I moved to starting zope as a service, my ODBC connections kept failing. Never did find an NT solution, I just moved everything to Linux.

It's worth a try.

- Steve