[Zope] Why Not Zope? 'Cos I like to bitch! ;-)

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:35:00 -0500

> <snip lots of stuff>
>
> "it's not apparent that DC is quickly responding to fixes."
>
> I think DC and this group are great at responding to fixes, especially
> anything serious or security related. Ok there are still a few bugs out
> there that havent quite gone yet, but everybody has been great. The good
> community spirit for me is one of Zope's strengths.

I think that this perception may be fostered by the fact
that the current bug-tracking system (Collector) doesnt
really let you see what has been done lately. Unless you
happen to see the emails going out on resolution, you
really aren't aware of the activity going on :(

We are contemplating a move to Tracker in the future -
hopefully that will help the perception problem.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909