[Zope] Why Not Zope? 'Cos I like to bitch! ;-)

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@mail2.phd.pp.ru>
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:22:49 +0300 (MSK)

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Stefan H. Holek wrote:
> I (hope I) wasn't implying that Zope _needs_ to be embedded into
> Apache. ;)
>
> I for my part am quite happy with proxypassing.
>
> All I wanted to know is whether anybody had tried to run Zope with

   But these modules does not run p/f-cgi - they run python scripts inside
Apache. Zope does not need to be run inside Apache.

> mod_python/mod_snake yet. Zope can be (and is) run as [pf]cgi and
> there are more or less valid reasons to do just that.

   These are, actually, the only ways to run Zope :)

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru