[Zope] Installation and Startup

Norm LaDuke nladuke@farmer.com
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 15:52:43 -0600

I have installed Zope on a 300Mhz K6 machine with 92 Megs of RAM running Windows
98. It seemed to install ok except that it didn't ask if I wanted to run as a
service (as the documentation said it would). As a result I had to start zope
with start.bat. It doesn't run. Who in the world can I talk to about this. I'd
love to use the product but it's not much use to me if there's no one I can
communicate with about problems - particularly problems like "It doesn't run!".

              Can anyone suggest a place for me to go or a way to get answers?