[Zope] Running Zope

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 08:26:39 -0000

Norm,

Calm down, take a deep breath, right that's better.

The behaviour you see is again quite normal.

The decision has been made that the superuser cannot own anything, apart
from user objects and user folder type objects.

So the first thing you need to do is to create another user that has
management rights then use that user for all the tutorial work.

This is mentioned in the docs somewhere, but it escapes me at the moment as
to where that is.

This should be your final major hurdle, and you'll be serving zope pages in
no time ;)

I would urge you to take a look at the upcoming Zope book, which is
available from the front page of Zope.org.

hth

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk