[Zope] Link counter

Brendon Grunewald brendon@70south.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:29:08 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C05D13.DE61FF60

I have recently been asked by a partner site to provide them with a =
count of how many times someone links from my site to theirs. Since =
there are many ways they could hyperlink to that site (Squishdot =
articles, normal links, banner ads etc), is there a way in zope to keep =
track or to extract that info? OR am I stuck with the server logs?

Regards,
Brendon
------------------
70South: the No.1 source for Antarcticles.
For the latest news and views on Antarctica visit : =
http://www.70south.com

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C05D13.DE61FF60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#c8e0d8>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have recently been asked by a partner =
site to=20
provide them with a count of how many times someone links from my site =
to=20
theirs. Since there are many ways they could hyperlink to that site =
(Squishdot=20
articles, normal links, banner ads etc), is there a way in zope to keep =
track or=20
to extract that info? OR am I stuck with the server logs?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>Regards,<BR>Brendon<BR>------------------<BR>70South: the No.1 =
source for=20
Antarcticles.<BR>For the latest news and views on Antarctica visit : <A=20
href=3D"http://www.70south.com">http://www.70south.com</A></FONT></DIV></=
BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C05D13.DE61FF60--