[Zope] ZMySQL Database Connection

corey@axcelerant.com corey@axcelerant.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 15:19:37 -0800

Of course... after two complete days and nights of trying to get
this to work, and finally throwing up my hands in despair and
asking for help here on the list -- I made one last attempt while
awaiting a response... and behold! Viola! I finally got everything
to work correctly! ( and there was much rejoicing )

I just ended up compeletely erradicating every last vestige of
Python, Zope, ZMySQLDA and MySQLdb on my system - and recompiling
everything from scratch, carefully and methodically.

Anyhow - problem solved, sorry for the rant.

Beers!

Corey

And upon Sunday of December 03, the illustrious corey@axcelerant.com spake thusly...