[Zope] Tag attributes...

Curtis Maloney curtis@cardgate.net
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:00:19 +1100

Green things,

	I've written a handy tag for my Zope site, and it accepts a few attributes.
This is all going well, and the tag is working nicely. (Even though I
couldn't seem to find any docs on doing this, I just fumbled about with the
source from the sendmail tag)

	However, it seems there is no way to determine if an attribute is a quoted
string, or just a variable name, and the only solution is to provide
different attributes depending on how this information is passed.

	Have I missed something, or is there some hidden feature of 'parse_params'
that I'm missing?

Have a better one,
	Curtis Maloney.