[Zope] FTP in HTML-Kit? (Or other editor on MS-Windows)

Peter Bengtsson peter@grenna.net
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:03:51 -0000

Allaire Homesite 4.5.1 has proven very powerful for me and my Zope FTP connection.
There is a little patch (works great!) that customizes the code for DTML great.
Homesite is shareware, but believe me, nothing happens after the 30 days pass.

/P