[Zope] Software registration

art@asesoft.ro art@asesoft.ro
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 02:36:12 +0200

Dear Sir or Madame,

Our company Asesoft Com. involved in Web related services, in conjunction with Esex Gmbh. and the PromoSoft organization is developing at this moment a new software portal (http://www.eRomania-net.com/, www.eRomania-net.ro), which we intend to be from the beginning one of the most important european sites in that domain, and than from the entire net. Here we are also going to provide informations from other various domains like banking, assurances, health, travels, music, electronics, computers, Internet and much more.
That's why, we would like to present your applications on this site, in our software section, so anyone could see a detailed description of your product and download a trial version.
If you are interested, please visit our software submission page at http://www.eRomania-net.com/software/adsoft.php, where all you have to do is to complete a form with a detailed description of your software, your license agreement and any other terms that you require, the category where it should be included, a link to your order or contact page and a direct link to your shareware or freeware product.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or suggestions regarding our new site.
Thank-you in advance for your participation.

With best regards,

Arthur Radulescu,
Project Manager

Email: art@asesoft.ro