[Zope] Dreamweaver

Yvonne Totty ytotty@atinucleus.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:23:58 -0600

Well, I mean how can I make it 'write' the tags right?

For instance, I have this legacy page that needs to be
reworked visually. I want to keep the code, but move
the stuff around.

I open it in DW3, and it is a HUGE mess.

Have they released DW4?

-y

Yvonne Totty
Database Engineer
Wolverine: You actually go outside in these things?
Cyclops: Well, what would you prefer? Yellow spandex?