[Zope] Sort broken on zope.org site...

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:36:23 +1100

Darin Lee wrote:

>Zopistas,
>
>Following up on my question yesterday, regarding sorting on the
>results columns of keyword/text based searches, I have noticed that
>if I do a text search on the zope.org site and then try to sort on a
>column - the same error comes up:
>
>Error type:  TypeError
>Error value: loop over non-sequence
>
>I looked through the collector - but couldn't find anything related
>to this issue. Does anyone have any insight on how to fix this?
>
>Thanks,
>-Darin Lee

Actually, I believe it's a known bug. I hit this problem on zope.org
last week and searched the collector before going to report a bug. I
found an entry that said something like "Catalog sort_on fails with
Keyword index". Don't have the link, but I'm pretty sure it's in
there somewhere.

Itai
--
Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    itai@c3works.com              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"