[Zope] Re: [Zope-ZEO] Zope 2.2.4 ZEO 0.4.1 (latest anyway)doesn't want to add Products

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:10:35 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Bill Anderson wrote:
> So, what would you suggest for the following scenario?
>
> o Site distirbuted via ZEO
> o Using SiteAccess2 for virtual hosting sites under
>   /vhosts/thissite /vhosts/thatsite
> o each site is actually it's own full Data.fs
>
> Under non-zeo, it's simple, use a mounted filestorage, and it works
> quite well. Unfortunately, it doesn't work under zeo, for obvious
> reasons. If I had time, I'd do a mountedZEOstorage, but time is too much
> a precious commodity for the next few weeks/months. :/

What do you mean it doesn't work under ZEO?  Set it up just like zope.org.

Either create two storage servers or one that provides access to both
FileStorages.  Then write an external method for each storage, each of
which creates a ClientStorage and wraps a DB around it.  Then mount those
external methods.  Thus you don't even need to write MountedZEOStorage.

Shane