[Zope] FTP for ZClass hierarchies

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 10:06:46 +0100

On Tuesday 5 December 2000, at 9 h 4, the keyboard of Jim Welch
<zope@concision.com> wrote:

> have been disappointed to discover that while I can access, via FTP,
> the methods of a top-level ZClass, I can't access any methods of
> ZClasses defined inside of a top-level ZClass.

Many objects are not editable that way :-( And this is a big problem with Zope
for me (I will certainly not use the browser form). A friendly Zopatista sent
me a patch on Zope (which I will submit to the Collector) to be able to edit
ZQSL methods. May be you can patch the patch for your purpose?