[Zope] Large XML files

Todd Coram todd@digicool.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:40:26 -0500

"Parsed XML" (the successor to XML Document) should handle large documents
less expensively. No code has been released yet, but something should be
available soon (in a couple of weeks?)... Keep an eye on
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ParsedXML and you may want to
subscribe to the zope-xml mailing list.

---
"Sardonic Slaughterer of Sacred Cows"