[Zope] PythonScripts and ExternalMethods

Cyril cyril.elkaim@free.fr
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:00:43 +0100 (CET)

Argh... I'm writing all my code that's not presentation code as
Externals Methods and Python classes. I hope that there will be
an easy path to move the code in future versions of Python.

>Jim and I expect to make External Methods obsolete, rather
>than upgrading them.  In the near future, you will be able
>to get most of the functionality of External Methods from
>Python Scripts' import capability.  In the longer term, we
>expect Zope 3 to completely change the way you write Zope
>code.

       Cyril Elkaim