[Zope] ZClass with images

Michael Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:36:35 -0800

Diego Rodrigo Neufert wrote:

> Anyone know how to put some images in  ZClass? I have done things like
> putting ZClass with base class OFS:Image but with it I can only assing one
> Image do the object... I need to assign two or tree images do the object.

I've been thinking about something similar myself. I'd like
to create a ZClass/ZPatterns version of the Photo and
ZPhotoAlbum products (or at least a reasonable equivalent).

Specifically, I'd like to incorporate the functionality
that, upon instantiation of the object, creates the
neccesary sized versions and stores them. I'd like to use
ZPatterns to be able to switch the storage between the ZODB,
the file-system, or BLOBs in an RDBMS without altering the
rest of the application.

Any progress that you make would be very helpful to me.

Michael Bernstein.