[Zope] (no subject)

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:01:17 +0100

I have an educational application in which teachers and students can upload
all kinds of documents as files. Since I upgraded from Zope 2.0.1 to 2.1.6 I
have a problem with html-documents that are added as files. What happens is
that the text in the last HTML-paragraph is cut off somewhere in the middle.
Checking the source of the added document shows that after the point where
the text is cut off all text and codes have disappeared. Does anybody have
similar experiences and/or a clue as to what might cause this strange
behavior? The file is added by a method that essentially is a wrapper around
'manage_addFile'

tia, cb

Cornelis J. de Brabander
Department of Education, Leiden University
P.O.Box 9555, NL-2300 RB Leiden
+31 71 527 3422/3401
brabander@fsw.leidenuniv.nl