[Zope] LoginManager broken?

Mayers, Philip J p.mayers@ic.ac.uk
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:36:37 -0000

Does it even *work*? Even a little bit? Because other than repeating the
same process 12 damn times, so far I'm not convinced. Maybe I'll look in the
source code to see if there's actually anything in the files (other than a
HOWTO.txt, which is empty, which BTW is more annoying than there not being
one).

The "LoginManager with SQL database" on the Zope site seems to end up with
me having a folder I can't access through the management interface (unless
you count "management" as "this is the index_html" document) Wow, thanks!
Now I have to delete it and start all over again...

In all seriousness - there *must* be one person who has gotten an SQL-backed
LoginManger working with 2.2.4 - surely?

Thanks for all the great work (little bugs aside...) - Zope is a wonderful
product! Now if only it could serve XML as well as Cocoon...

Regards,
Phil

| Phil Mayers, Network Support     |
| Centre for Computing Services    |