[Zope] Signed Zope Book Winners

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:37:47 -0800 (PST)

Last week we announced a content to win free, signed copies of the
book for finding errors in the book releated to calling a Script a
Method.  We have winners!  Thanks folks, there are real bugs my eyes
missed, and we've fixed them all.  As soon as the book hits our
local shelves, we'll get your signed copies in the mail.  Here are
the official winners!

  o "jimbo"

  o M. Adam Kendall

  o Jason Cunliffe

  o Lalo Martins

  o Jochen Knuth

  o Holger Hoffmann

  o "Bak@kedai"

  o Magnus Heino

We'll be contacting the winners by email.  If I sent you an email
saying you *did* win and you're not in this list, fwd: it back to me
and we'll get you a book, you may have slipped through the cracks
(my mail filtering isn't all that hot).  Please do *not* send it to
the zope list, cuz then my filters send it off to the big pile that I
don't read that often.

-Michel