[Zope] PIL problem

Jason Byron jason_zope@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:31:32 -0800 (PST)

--- Luc Tonin <ltonin@lw.mth.tv> wrote:
> thx for your help
> but i don t find the font files ( courR14.pil and
> courR14.bpm)
> !!!!!!!

Sorry for the late reply, I don't check this list
until after work.

If you have X windows and you have fonts in the bdf or
pcf format you can use the script that comes with PIL
called pilfont.py to create fonts.

Also, I took a few of my fonts, formatted them, zipped
em up, and put them in my zope.org member folder.

<a
href="http://www.zope.org/Members/byron/fonts.tar.gz">http://www.zope.org/Members/byron/fonts.tar.gz</a>

hope this helps.

Jason