[Zope] mySQL DA on Win32

Lloyd Kvam lloyd@venix.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:52:43 -0500

I came across links that recommended recompiling both MySQL and the MySQL DA.  I
did so without too much difficuly.  The batch compile scripts did not work, but
compiling through the MicroSoft IDE did work.  The source code I pulled down
required the Microsoft compiler, not gcc++.

I still have the download files.  I could also send you the results of my
compilations.  I do not remember the URL's I used to get these files, but it was
probably through the mysql web site.