[Zope] ZWiki hierarchy seems to be broken

Frank McGeough fm@synchrologic.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:46:13 -0500

nope, my problem is different. (at least I don't think so). Symptoms are :

1) Entire wiki contents link shows only singletons
2) <dtml-var "context(REQUEST, with_siblings=0)"> (which I have in the
standard_wiki_header) does nothing. The output is &nbsp;
3) The <a href="<dtml-var wiki_page_url>/offspring"><dtml-var id>
contents</a> in the standard_wiki_header works fine. That is, I can see all
the descendents.
4) All the parenting that I've checked looks fine.

I've had this happen a couple of times. Each time I ended up having to
create an entirely new folder and copy and paste the wiki pages into the new
folder. This would resolve the problem although I'm not sure why. I'm
leaving it alone for now and trying to figure out exactly what is going on
this time.

Thanks for any clues. Frank