[Zope] Re: running zope with OpenBSD 2.8 i386

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:25:02 +0100

I still got it under construction. Zope shouldn't work with Python
1.6 so I removed the package and downloaded the python 1.5.2 sources
you ./configure --with-thread to have threads enabled and that's it.
Runs beautifully but I didn't have time to install Zope so far. It's
running very well under OBSD 2.7 but that version has a python 1.5.2
package.

Viel Spass!

Ragnar