[Zope] mx ODBC Connection

Paolo Quaglia paolo@sitek.it
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:18:47 +0100

Hi Phil,
I have done what you have suggested and Zope start without errors.
I can build a new ZmxODBC connection to a SQL server 7.0, and Zope doesn't
return errors.
Now I tried to browser the DB (that already exists) and I got this Error:

Error Type: InterfaceError
Error Value: SQL type (code -9) not implemented

I tried to make a simple select in a already existent Table
ex: select * from T_TIPO
but the same error occurs

I created some new table with the test query utils in Zope and no error was
presented. I can make select in those new tables.

How is the Problem??

With The ZODBCDA I can browse the DB and all works?

Any Idea?
Any Suggestion?

Thanks Very Much

Paolo Quaglia