[Zope] To retrieve properties from a dtml document

Ausum ausum@mail.cosapidata.com.pe
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:39:53 -0500

After some newbie researching I found that whenever I want to retrieve a
propertie from a dtml document I must use this:

<dtml-var "thedocument.thepropertie">

If thedocument is index_html or whatever_html it works fine, but how
could I retrieve a propertie from a document named whatever.html?

We need to use the .html extension for every document because we want to
mirror the site using WGET, leaving the automation just on the
production stages, in order to upload static pages to our remote server.

Any comment?

Ausum