[Zope] To retrieve properties from a dtml document

Ausum ausum@mail.cosapidata.com.pe
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:10:54 -0500

Hello Andy, thanks for the advice.
It didn't work. Maybe I'm wrong at any point, so please tell me whether
it worked for you.

I'm aware that this problem has been discussed here before, that it
happens because of Python's object naming, and also that there's a
workaround at least (and just)for expressions, using _['whatever.html']

Due to the kind of workflow we have, we need all of the documents to be
editable with Dreamweaver at any moment, directly, after the daily WGET
process. Batch-replacing every "_html" with ".html" in file names and
content seems to be very complicated within this scenario.

Thanks again,

Ausum