[Zope] Javascript won't refresh - Flush Cache??

Jonathan Byron geodigest@telocity.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:24:29 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C06A66.A73D6140

I have a few pages of javascript laden dtml for getting syndicated =
headlines from moreover.com. The first time I opened the pages in Zope, =
everything was fine. Since then, I get only the headlines from that day =
(Dec 14) - is there a cache that can be flushed to get the most up to =
date headlines??  The original javascript works if it is opened directly =
in Netscape Navigator.=20

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C06A66.A73D6140

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a few pages of javascript laden =
dtml for=20
getting syndicated headlines&nbsp;from moreover.com. The first time I =
opened the=20
pages in Zope, everything was fine. Since then, I get only the headlines =
from=20
that day (Dec 14) - is there a cache that can be flushed to get the most =
up to=20
date headlines??&nbsp; The original javascript works if it is opened =
directly in=20
Netscape Navigator. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C06A66.A73D6140--